How we approach our work
We’re helping to build businesses, and we’re also building software and platforms for use in many different industries. Therefore, we’re creating fun ways for people and businesses to do their jobs, build loyal clients and improve their industries. We work hard to grow our business and helping others grow theirs in a way that makes us proud.
How we do our work
We innovate, experiment, and explore new ideas constantly. We’re a small business with a growth mindset focused on innovation. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products, our clients businesses and therefore ourselves.
How we collaborate
At Blulynx Communications, passion and personality matter in what we do every day. We work with creative and curious people who aren’t afraid to experiment or share ideas. We also want everyone to feel comfortable simply being yourself every day you’re here.
Full Stack Web Developer Needed:
High school or equivalent
- Strong back end development: 4 years
- Express: 4 years
- Node: 4 years
- Angular: 4 years
Blulynx Communications is looking for PHP Engineers who want to work on challenging problems and also have immediate impact on business. If you have the personality, work ethic and drive, this is also an opportunity to work on core components. You will be directly involved in developing some of our live applications and Websites.
- Contribute to a scalable LAMP stack applications
- Contribute to our backend transaction system
- Develop, maintain and enhance integrations with ad networks and third party systems
- Solve problems that require thinking differently about your approach – and also problems other people don’t see or assume are unsolvable
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and work well with others, also including non-engineers
- Your peers consider you an exceptional programmer, and you also have 2+ years professional experience with PHP
- Demonstrate mastery of computer science fundamentals
- Have a good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL, and you can also read and write SQL
- You love a challenge, and therefore being part of a highly productive, fast-paced, small team is exciting to you
- Capable of solving difficult technical problems on your own but are also not afraid to ask for help
- You speak fluent linux and ideally have on the job experience with git, vagrant, and phpunit
- Must be able to pass a PHP coding test and also provide code samples
- Experience integrating ad networks including OpenRTB, Facebook, Google, Twitter